Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SKYNET BUSINESS HOURS
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 am 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

Hi all,

Anyone know what is the business hours for SKYNET? Do they deliver on Public Holidays? I mean tomorrow Thaipusam (Saturday). I bought something from XL-Shop, they used Skynet. That's why I'm asking this. I went to Malaysia SKYNET website, they didn't state anything about business hours or something... :?

Last time they used to call me before delivery. But nowadays "NO CALL AT ALL". They deliver to my house and I was not at home, they didn't put any notice also. So meaning they will deliver second time?

Post subject: Re: SKYNET BUSINESS HOURS
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 am 
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei

Hi Hisashi, I'm answering this because my previous MNC French company used SkyNet.

First of all, Hisashi, it's a public holiday. Nobody will deliver stuff on a public holiday. :)

Secondly, you should have seen the amount of returned courier packages we got. If they cannot send to you the first time, They will not send it to you a second time. They will return to sender. End of story. It will cost us(sender) money to try and send to you a second time.

Sometimes, some couriers like UPS, they will toss the thing inside your house, if it was a couriered magazine or something like that. If they can't get a signature on the consignment note, they will return to sender.

POSlaju guys on the other hand will throw a note in your mailbox and say :First attempt at 1.15pm, 2nd Attempt at 1.45pm or something like that if they are still in the vicinity. The last line will read. Attempts to Deliver : Failed. Please collect from XXXX Post Office.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

demonhunter360 wrote:
Hi Hisashi, I'm answering this because my previous MNC French company used SkyNet.

First of all, Hisashi, it's a public holiday. Nobody will deliver stuff on a public holiday. :)

Secondly, you should have seen the amount of returned courier packages we got. If they cannot send to you the first time, They will not send it to you a second time. They will return to sender. End of story. It will cost us(sender) money to try and send to you a second time.

Sometimes, some couriers like UPS, they will toss the thing inside your house, if it was a couriered magazine or something like that. If they can't get a signature on the consignment note, they will return to sender.

POSlaju guys on the other hand will throw a note in your mailbox and say :First attempt at 1.15pm, 2nd Attempt at 1.45pm or something like that if they are still in the vicinity. The last line will read. Attempts to Deliver : Failed. Please collect from XXXX Post Office.

Thanks demonhunter, I appreciate much for your answer :D I just saw the updated status, there will be a second attempt delivery. Like you said today Thaipusam off, plus Sunday off. Then I need to wait until Monday already. :?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm 
XL Talented
XL Talented

Location: GANGSTERLAND. NEVER FUND FLIPPERS BY BUYING THEIR JACK-UP PRICED STATUES
so far from experience, FEDEX is best... if no one to accept delivery, they leave a notice card with the driver's mobile, together with FEDEX office number, so can call driver direct, if its same day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm 
XL Freak
XL Freak

Hm... for the Thaipusam holiday, I guess it depends on where the SKYNET is located? Cause only certain states will have it as a holiday. And Monday, it's Federal Territory Day, meaning it's off for KL, Putrajaya and Labuan :kiss:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 am 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

Thanks Rems and Swordchaser :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 pm 
XL Freak
XL Freak

suggest send 2 ur office....sure got people 2 collect....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 pm 
XL Freak
XL Freak

mywii wrote:

Haha... if like that, maybe the figure will get "molested" before reaching his hands :lol:

Jz kidding. It's a good idea if normally nobody's at home during work time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

swordchaser wrote:
mywii wrote:

Haha... if like that, maybe the figure will get "molested" before reaching his hands :lol:

maybe the figure will get "molested" before reaching his hands >> this one only happens in Kastam. I kena before, no tipu you all :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 pm 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

Hisashi wrote:
swordchaser wrote:
mywii wrote:

maybe the figure will get "molested" before reaching his hands >> this one only happens in Kastam. I kena before, no tipu you all :?

i also kena the same case...when my shipment from overseas arrived post office and then kastam tax office... stress mess-up

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page 1, 2  Next