Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : Dolls, Soft Toys, Pinky:st & Other Cute Stuff

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:09 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
kyoto wrote:
Okie, c when I free, I will try.. hopefully I can do as well as u...


~YOU CAN .if you really try it ,it's easy once you get started .it's not that hard .
just like playing with plastercine only .
you could even try it with multi colored glue-tact b4 you do it with putty .that's wat i did .
pinky very ex$pen$ive ma ,don't wan to spoil it ... :biggrin: :biggrin:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Posts: 559
Location: kuching • sarawak
minky wrote:
kyoto wrote:
Okie, c when I free, I will try.. hopefully I can do as well as u...


~YOU CAN .if you really try it ,it's easy once you get started .it's not that hard .
just like playing with plastercine only .
you could even try it with multi colored glue-tact b4 you do it with putty .that's wat i did .
pinky very ex$pen$ive ma ,don't wan to spoil it ... :biggrin: :biggrin:


Thanks.. after this week exam.. hopefully will hav time 2 try up~
how ur pinky? paint o colour yet?

_________________
~toys is everything~
Image
kyoto gallery: http://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2937


Back to top
 Profile YIM 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:59 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
Almost finish !!
sorry for the poor photo skill... :oops: :oops:

Image Image
(my almost finish modified PinkyxTidus with Tidus playarts & close-up details on the costume .)
still got the right arm glove ,left arm gauntlet ,hair ,backpack ,shoes & small details on the costume to do ..... :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

thinking of making a sword for it oso ..

how to do .... ??
:oops: :oops:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:03 pm 
Offline
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:06 pm
Posts: 4075
Location: Penang
Nice work minky...looking forward to see the final product!!! :smile: :smile:


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIM 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:28 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Posts: 559
Location: kuching • sarawak
Wau~ Amazing works~
hows ur Yuna? paint yet?

_________________
~toys is everything~
Image
kyoto gallery: http://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2937


Back to top
 Profile YIM 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:45 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
Khoo wrote:
Nice work minky...looking forward to see the final product!!! :smile: :smile:

He he . Thank you for your kind compliments . :biggrin:
really hope i could finish it faster . :oops: :oops: :pai seh:


kyoto wrote:
Wau~ Amazing works~
hows ur Yuna? paint yet?

Paiseh paiseh ...
Wasn't too happy with the 1st yuna's body ...
so i scraped de oliginal bodi ,and now in de plocess of doowing a new bodi for her. :biggrin: :biggrin:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:08 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Posts: 559
Location: kuching • sarawak
minky wrote:
Khoo wrote:
Nice work minky...looking forward to see the final product!!! :smile: :smile:

He he . Thank you for your kind compliments . :biggrin:
really hope i could finish it faster . :oops: :oops: :pai seh:


kyoto wrote:
Wau~ Amazing works~
hows ur Yuna? paint yet?

Paiseh paiseh ...
Wasn't too happy with the 1st yuna's body ...
so i scraped de oliginal bodi ,and now in de plocess of doowing a new bodi for her. :biggrin: :biggrin:


gambateh yo~
waiting 4 ur updating...
keep it up ut GOD level works..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
~toys is everything~
Image
kyoto gallery: http://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2937


Back to top
 Profile YIM 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
kyoto wrote:
gambateh yo~
waiting 4 ur updating...
keep it up ut GOD level works..
:lol: :lol: :lol:


What GOD level, so Kua Chiong !?!? :o :o :o
(spell backward) DOG level is more like it lea . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
wait till i spoil it with crappy painting ... :pai seh:

when do we get to see your's ?
:smile: :smile:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:04 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Posts: 559
Location: kuching • sarawak
minky wrote:
kyoto wrote:
gambateh yo~
waiting 4 ur updating...
keep it up ut GOD level works..
:lol: :lol: :lol:


What GOD level, so Kua Chiong !?!? :o :o :o
(spell backward) DOG level is more like it lea . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
wait till i spoil it with crappy painting ... :pai seh:

when do we get to see your's ?
:smile: :smile:


If urs is DOG level, den ours is worst den a DOG?LIN KAO DOU PAT YU edi la...haha..
my? Haven done yet..sigh no time.. n thinking of give up edi la.. so hard 2 do n need time.. now still dun hav time 4 it.. den after c urs, feel shame 2 show my la..

_________________
~toys is everything~
Image
kyoto gallery: http://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2937


Back to top
 Profile YIM 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:22 am 
Offline
XL Junior
XL Junior

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:47 pm
Posts: 93
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Is the materials possible for playarts?

I want to modify a playarts character, only his head will have major modifications, while his body just slightly.

I would like the character's hair as bendable like rubber like the original playarts. If it's too hard, it might hinder the posability of the character's head.

I can't find modificatin threads also :cry:

_________________
Nothing Stands between me and my figures!!!!!


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : Dolls, Soft Toys, Pinky:st & Other Cute Stuff

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.