Sharpen your pencils!! because XL-Shop 10th Anniversary Tshirt Design Competition
is On! This is the time for you to show your Creativity, your Concept and your Design based on XL-Shop 10th Anniversary theme. The competition officially starts on 15th October 2005 and the call for entries deadline is 25th December 2005.
Rules and Regulations
• This competition is open to Public
• This competition is only open to people aged 13 and above as at [closing date 25th December 2005]
• You must provide your name, address, age, telephone number and e-mail details together with your Tshirt design to XL-Shop. XL-Shop will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
• All entries must be entirely the entrant's original work, not defame any person or corporate body nor breach any rights of copyright, and therefore you must not include any copyrighted materials OTHER
than characters which has been designed by XL-Shop such as Uncle Loong, Pak Din, Al Cat and others graphic elements which has been used to create XL-Shop profile.
More Al Cat and Pakcik Din pictures for your reference !!
• All your work must not include anything that might possibly cause offense.
• There is NO LIMIT
of submission per person and entries will not be returned.
• All submission must be in soft copy format and preferred to be in CD-ROM.
• Deadline for receiving entries is on 25th December 2005. Results will be announced on www.xltoysforum.com
and via entrant’s e-mail address.
• If you are under 16 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian's permission before entering the competition.
• The site editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• "By submitting your design to XL-Shop you agree that if it wins the Xl-Shop 10th Anniversary Tshirt Design Competition alone may use it as a T-shirt design and in any other way related to XL-Shop without payment to you. You agree not to use the winning design for any other purpose without asking XL-Shop in advance."
• This competition is not open to XL-Shop employees and Xltoysforum Moderators or contractors or any person involved in the running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
• XL-Shop reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
• If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, XL-Shop reserves the right to either offer the prize to the next best entry, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• XL-Shop reserves the right to disqualify any entry, which breaches any of these rules, or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries does not reach the required standard.
• Uncle Loong : Founder of XL-Shop
• Wind Koh : Founder of Play.com.my
• Juan : Big Bros Workshop
• Matthew Law : Shoowroom
• Jason Lee : XL Web Master
All submission entries meeting the requirements of these Rules & Regulations will be entered into primary evaluation, to be held throughout the submissions period and for approximately one month following the submissions deadline on 25th December 2005 at
XL-SHOP DOTCOM Sdn Bhd
Puteri Park Plaza,
Lot 114 B&C, 2nd Floor, Jalan 28,
Taman Putra, 68000 Ampang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Submission by hand also applicable at XL-Shop outlets in Mid Valley Mega Mall and Berjaya Time Square Shopping Mall.
XL-Shop judging panel will select the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize Winners for the best XL-Shop 10th Anniversary Tshirt Design Award. XL-Forum member’s voting will also determine one People's Choice Tshirt Design Award. Winners for XL-Shop 10th Anniversary Tshirt Design Competition will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone.
Designs should initially be submitted as low resolution JPG or PNG files (height and width 640 X 480 pixel maximum), the winning design can be sent either as an EPS or high resolution JPG, PNG or TIFF file.
• Entrant could submit their work to this e-mail address: email@example.com
Download the T-shirt template here :