XL TOYS FORUM
http://www.xl-shop.com/forum/

Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series
http://www.xl-shop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9163
Page 1 of 1

Author:  treehill [ Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

Riobot Creation Eva-01
Release Date: Jan 2012, price: 7800 yen
Height: approx 170mm.

- Evangelion Hiroyuki Komatsubara RIOBOT CREATION first unit (studio RECKLESS) is Responsible for the prototype.
- Modeling of the first unit to a new form by adding your own interpretation.
- Outline and get down to the stoic, clear die-cut parts carved
Is characterized by beauty.
- Action model where the movement of the whole body 22. Thighs are like organic modeling interpretation is up to the amorous complex cubic surface with a PVC Three-dimensional.
- Inside the clear plastic of the parts are molded die-cut interpretation of the original sculpture.
- The armor parts are reproduced precisely using a sharp modeling ABS.
- Lion board (base) and others, Spear of Longinus and the progressive knife, rifle accessories and palettes.
- Where mobility: total 22 points
- Includes: Body, Lion board (base), Spear of Longinus, progressive knife,
Pallet Rifle

Pics available at link below:
http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/09/riobot-creation-rebuild-of-evangelion.html

Author:  treehill [ Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

Review:

http://www.moeyo.com/2011/10/review_sen-ti-nel_eva.html

Author:  KAIYODO [ Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

nice but tis eva-01 not cheap lor....RM3XX
more expensive, no chogokin, not much accessories and gimmick compare to bandai spec eva......oredi have few eva-01, tis 1 can skip :|

Author:  treehill [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

KAIYODO wrote:
nice but tis eva-01 not cheap lor....RM3XX
more expensive, no chogokin, not much accessories and gimmick compare to bandai spec eva......oredi have few eva-01, tis 1 can skip :|


Same as me. I got 4 Eva-01 including model kit. Sure will skip. Jusy show here becoz is Evangelion and it look nice!

Author:  treehill [ Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

Riobot Gurren Lagann
* This is quite good. I think better than Bandai Composite KA version.

http://tomopop.com/-update-riobot-gives-us-new-images-of-their-upcoming-gurren-lagann-21575.phtml

Author:  KAIYODO [ Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

Riobot Gurren Lagann look waaay waaay much better than Bandai Composite KA version. better design and paint job, hope the final product is as good as the promo pix.
but price also higher lor......anyway, since i gonna skip Riobot eva-01, can get tis Gurren Lagann instead :evil:

Author:  treehill [ Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

KAIYODO wrote:
Riobot Gurren Lagann look waaay waaay much better than Bandai Composite KA version. better design and paint job, hope the final product is as good as the promo pix.
but price also higher lor......anyway, since i gonna skip Riobot eva-01, can get tis Gurren Lagann instead :evil:


I got too many Gurren Lagann already. Don't think I will get another 1. :? Anyway, just admire this will do :evil:

Author:  treehill [ Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

treehill wrote:
Riobot Gurren Lagann
* This is quite good. I think better than Bandai Composite KA version.

http://tomopop.com/-update-riobot-gives-us-new-images-of-their-upcoming-gurren-lagann-21575.phtml


More pics and video demo:

http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/10/riobot-04-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann.html

Author:  daffodil1003 [ Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sen-ti-nel: Riobot Series

treehill wrote:


Such a very amazing link!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/