Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:24 am 
XL Talented
XL Talented

GLLH wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
i_@m_j@mes wrote:
GLLH wrote:
Yeah, I wish I could owe a MG Wing Zero Custom but it's too bad that I have no time to build and paint. :( Unless, I could get buy it in a completely built and painted form from someone. Otherwise, I hope it will also be released in GFF version. Remember this mecha is originally designed by the GFF producer, Mr. Katoki Hajime. :D

"owe"? who you'd want to owe a MG Wing Zero Custom???
well i'm not really into Wing Series but u can pick me.. ghehehe :???: :???: :???:

people accidently type wrongly :biggrin:

If not mistaken, that "owe" should change to "own" :lol:

By the way, is Gundam wing zero custom design by GFF producer?????
As i know, my MG Wing ver ka catalouge got mention the ver ka looks is design by him but in term of the build up, the wing of Wing zero custom, I don't think it is him, but other company which Bandai paid for them to design :cool:

Not sure whether I'm correct. Just feel like that :biggrin:

Anyway, Uncle re-stock MG Wing ver ka already. Quickly go and get it. Very nice and it can change to bird mode too :biggrin:

Regarding the design of Gundam Wing Zero Custom, allow me to elaborate more a bit. I am 100% confident that the orignal designer of Wing Zero Custom in OVA is Katoki Hajime. This can be proved by his illustration as included in one of Hobby Japan's Gundam Weapon Special Edition books (featuring Wing Zero Custom). Another reliable source can also be found in this website: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm.

About the question of whether its MG model kit is designed by Katoki. I could say I had read an article somewhere in one of Dengeki Hobby (Hong Kong Chinese Edition) magazines by saying Katoki reillustrated Wing Zero Custom, particularly the sturcture of its wings which had been re-engineered to become more 'birds' wings' feel. On top of that, It was not the first time for him to be involved in designing the model kit. In fact, Katoki also used to designed HGUC and other MG model kits. However, the only thing I am not sure is that if he is still involved in those two areas apart from GFF projects these days..

Is it??? I did not know about all this info. By the way, can you make a more detail direct link as there is so many links from your link. Can show me which one??? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:55 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

ggkeat wrote:
GLLH wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
i_@m_j@mes wrote:
GLLH wrote:
Yeah, I wish I could owe a MG Wing Zero Custom but it's too bad that I have no time to build and paint. :( Unless, I could get buy it in a completely built and painted form from someone. Otherwise, I hope it will also be released in GFF version. Remember this mecha is originally designed by the GFF producer, Mr. Katoki Hajime. :D

"owe"? who you'd want to owe a MG Wing Zero Custom???
well i'm not really into Wing Series but u can pick me.. ghehehe :???: :???: :???:

people accidently type wrongly :biggrin:

If not mistaken, that "owe" should change to "own" :lol:

By the way, is Gundam wing zero custom design by GFF producer?????
As i know, my MG Wing ver ka catalouge got mention the ver ka looks is design by him but in term of the build up, the wing of Wing zero custom, I don't think it is him, but other company which Bandai paid for them to design :cool:

Not sure whether I'm correct. Just feel like that :biggrin:

Anyway, Uncle re-stock MG Wing ver ka already. Quickly go and get it. Very nice and it can change to bird mode too :biggrin:

Regarding the design of Gundam Wing Zero Custom, allow me to elaborate more a bit. I am 100% confident that the orignal designer of Wing Zero Custom in OVA is Katoki Hajime. This can be proved by his illustration as included in one of Hobby Japan's Gundam Weapon Special Edition books (featuring Wing Zero Custom). Another reliable source can also be found in this website: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm.

About the question of whether its MG model kit is designed by Katoki. I could say I had read an article somewhere in one of Dengeki Hobby (Hong Kong Chinese Edition) magazines by saying Katoki reillustrated Wing Zero Custom, particularly the sturcture of its wings which had been re-engineered to become more 'birds' wings' feel. On top of that, It was not the first time for him to be involved in designing the model kit. In fact, Katoki also used to designed HGUC and other MG model kits. However, the only thing I am not sure is that if he is still involved in those two areas apart from GFF projects these days..

Is it??? I did not know about all this info. By the way, can you make a more detail direct link as there is so many links from your link. Can show me which one??? :lol:

In fact, I did try to lead you to the direct link but that's the furthest link I can do. Now may I suggest you to follow the following steps:

Step 1: Go to the website again: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm
Step 2: Look for the title "New Mobile Report Gundam W: Endless Waltz" under a heading called "After Colony" and click it.
Step 3: Look for the mecha called "XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero" under a heading called "Mobile Weapons" and click it.
Step 4: There you will find a whole lot information of Wing Zero Custom. Meanwhile, under a sub-heading called "Miscellaneous Information", there finally you will read: The original mechanical designer is KATOKI HAJIME.

I hope this will help you to find the info. :Woo:

Post subject: MG RX-78-2 Gundam ~ MG 10th Aniversary Model
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:07 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

Hey guys, i come across this on the web and saw this RX-78-2 in red..
http://211.233.38.221/dalong/mg/m10th/m10th_i.htm
Its a MG 10th Aniversary Model, inside include a cool (MG Ultimate Catalog 2005).

Profile YIM 

Post subject: Re: MG RX-78-2 Gundam ~ MG 10th Aniversary Model
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:19 am 
XL Moderator
XL Moderator

acidcool1982 wrote:
Its a MG 10th Aniversary Model, inside include a cool (MG Ultimate Catalog 2005).

Yup! this one perhaps uncle loong might bring in some... :smile:
well as far as i know the price tag range around RM1XX :biggrin: :smile:

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:17 pm 
XL Talented
XL Talented

Thanks for the info, bro GLLH. Now I know.

THe model damm nice, come with a free catalouge but I'm not RX-78-2 fan...too bad :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:32 am 
XL Freak
XL Freak

ryojimaru wrote:
acidcool1982 wrote:

Yup! this one perhaps uncle loong might bring in some... :smile:
well as far as i know the price tag range around RM1XX :biggrin: :smile:

Is it the same build as RX-78-2 ver1.5? :? This will go well together with my RX-78-2 ver OYW. :???: eh...when can expect to arrive ah?

Profile WWWICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:00 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

I'm not sure. From the look of it, its like earlier version than OYW.
I prefer OYW ver if you ask me. Better articulation.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:05 pm 
XL Talented
XL Talented

stormV wrote:
Quote:
Is it the same build as RX-78-2 ver1.5? :? This will go well together with my RX-78-2 ver OYW. :???: eh...when can expect to arrive ah?

it is a "reissue" of the 1st MG, think it is launched 25 years back. So, think it is real bad if compare to nowadays MG standard. More like 1-100 Seed series standard to me. It dun even have internal frame structure at all. the most pain is the face.
[/quote]
Eh....so bad???? If that's the case, OYW ver should be better as it use the PG Strike structure, like the latest MG ver 2.0. gundam. :cool:

By the way, how you know this is reissue??? :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:40 am 
XL Freak
XL Freak

stormV wrote:
Quote:

it is a "reissue" of the 1st MG, think it is launched 25 years back. So, think it is real bad if compare to nowadays MG standard. More like 1-100 Seed series standard to me. It dun even have internal frame structure at all. the most pain is the face.
[/quote]

25 years, :shock: and I tot my Zaku II issued in 1995 is bad enough oredi, imagine 25 years old kits. :cry: but isn't it support to be "MG 10th Aniversary Model". :?

Profile WWWICQ 

Board index : Toy's Land : Mecha, Robots, Sci-Fi & Custom Made

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 56  Next