Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures

Post subject: Forum rules and regulations
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm 
XL Moderator
XL Moderator

This forum has been getting really cluttered and messy and not a joy at all to navigate, especially for newbies. "vomit" We have a few threads talking about the same (or almost the same thing). "sumpah" We have multiple threads serving almost the same purpose and also a bunch of threads that are just plain silly and serve no actual purpose in this section. "mess-up"

Hence, in the interest of making this forum more easily readable and easier for newbies to look for the relevent info they need, a few new rules and regulations with be enforced effective immediately. :finger:

1) If you want to talk about a new figure, i.e, Iron Man Mark VI, open a new thread for it and keep it Mark VI. If you want to talk about Mark IV, talk about it in the Mark IV thread. Threads sometimes overlap, especially when discussing about stuff from the same line hence some allowance will be allowed, as long you keep it mostly relevant to the topic.

2) Some of you might think opening a new thread for every single topic will make the board even more cluttered and that might be true at first glance but long term wise, this is the better choice because we can now avoid people having to go through hundreds of posts just to find the info they need.

At the same time, we can also avoid people opening a new thread each time they can't find the anwers to their questions.

3) As this is a transitional period, I will keep the HT, EB, DID, SS, etc, general thread open for now. Once things settle down, these general topic will either be locked or greatly purge.

4) There will be a lot purging, merging, locking, and maybe even banning :lol: in the next few days or weeks hence I implore everyone here to work with me into making this forum better for everyone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures