Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:32 pm
Posts: 1707
Location: Kay El
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
Hulkbuster how much?
siapa on?


heard HKD$5100 = RM2400-2600 :-D


RM2,600! :lol: :lol: :lol: Die.. Maybe get the Touma version instead.. ;-)

_________________
toys'4'us


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:37 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
lxhzen wrote:
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
Hulkbuster how much?
siapa on?


heard HKD$5100 = RM2400-2600 :-D


RM2,600! :lol: :lol: :lol: Die.. Maybe get the Touma version instead.. ;-)

"mess-up" sayang tak PO,
TP :dunno: :die2:

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 pm 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 1892
Location: Beyond the Grave
primetakara wrote:
lxhzen wrote:
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
Hulkbuster how much?
siapa on?


heard HKD$5100 = RM2400-2600 :-D


RM2,600! :lol: :lol: :lol: Die.. Maybe get the Touma version instead.. ;-)

"mess-up" sayang tak PO,
TP :dunno: :die2:


XL POP RM2600……..30% POP downpayment = RM780 = sebijik HT 1/6 figure :?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:59 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
ini kalau aku PO, macam mana nk jawab dgn wife! "stress" :dunno: :lose: ;-)

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 1892
Location: Beyond the Grave
primetakara wrote:
ini kalau aku PO, macam mana nk jawab dgn wife! "stress" :dunno: :lose: ;-)


sama lah…….size besar cam tu, kalau beli senyap-senyap pon, nak seludup masuk rumah satu masalah, nak sembunyi kan pon susah…... :? :lose:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
ini kalau aku PO, macam mana nk jawab dgn wife! "stress" :dunno: :lose: ;-)


sama lah…….size besar cam tu, kalau beli senyap-senyap pon, nak seludup masuk rumah satu masalah, nak sembunyi kan pon susah…... :? :lose:

Haha, pening!
So, on ke bro?

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 pm 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 1892
Location: Beyond the Grave
primetakara wrote:
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
ini kalau aku PO, macam mana nk jawab dgn wife! "stress" :dunno: :lose: ;-)


sama lah…….size besar cam tu, kalau beli senyap-senyap pon, nak seludup masuk rumah satu masalah, nak sembunyi kan pon susah…... :? :lose:

Haha, pening!
So, on ke bro?


hulkbuster tak on kut……so far PO Ultron Prime je, tengah tunggu PO for mk.43 1/4 scale n waiting for more detail picture of Ironman mk.45 and Ultimate Ultron.


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
KAIYODO wrote:
primetakara wrote:
ini kalau aku PO, macam mana nk jawab dgn wife! "stress" :dunno: :lose: ;-)


sama lah…….size besar cam tu, kalau beli senyap-senyap pon, nak seludup masuk rumah satu masalah, nak sembunyi kan pon susah…... :? :lose:

Haha, pening!
So, on ke bro?


hulkbuster tak on kut……so far PO Ultron Prime je, tengah tunggu PO for mk.43 1/4 scale n waiting for more detail picture of Ironman mk.45 and Ultimate Ultron.

Aku 50/50 la
coz hulk buster ni so unique
same la tunggu mk 43 1/4
ada clear pict mk 45

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 533
salute sapa yg PO hulk buster


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOT TOYS UPDATES 2014
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 am 
Offline
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am
Posts: 3712
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.