Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures

Author Message
 Post subject: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:05 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 441
Bros.... What are your opinion on the 1:2 scale iron patriot by imaginarium art from Singapore?

Sorry no pics bros..... But you fellas can check the website out...

Asked XL rm 2500... Compared to the 1:2 scale figures by SS
FIBRE GLASS though

:salute:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:14 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
bird79 wrote:
Bros.... What are your opinion on the 1:2 scale iron patriot by imaginarium art from Singapore?

Sorry no pics bros..... But you fellas can check the website out...

Asked XL rm 2500... Compared to the 1:2 scale figures by SS
FIBRE GLASS though

:salute:

How big is it? :dunno:

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:36 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 441
primetakara wrote:
bird79 wrote:
Bros.... What are your opinion on the 1:2 scale iron patriot by imaginarium art from Singapore?

Sorry no pics bros..... But you fellas can check the website out...

Asked XL rm 2500... Compared to the 1:2 scale figures by SS
FIBRE GLASS though

:salute:

How big is it? :dunno:


Height 100cm excluding base
Base size 80cm width by 52cm length

Check out the link
http://www.imaginarium-art.com/preorder.php


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:32 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
bird79 wrote:
primetakara wrote:
bird79 wrote:
Bros.... What are your opinion on the 1:2 scale iron patriot by imaginarium art from Singapore?

Sorry no pics bros..... But you fellas can check the website out...

Asked XL rm 2500... Compared to the 1:2 scale figures by SS
FIBRE GLASS though

:salute:

How big is it? :dunno:


Height 100cm excluding base
Base size 80cm width by 52cm length

Check out the link
http://www.imaginarium-art.com/preorder.php

menarik, thanx bro...

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5935
I would rather take the money and get 3 HT.

_________________
Image

How many of your friends have I killed?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:00 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Posts: 319
if they produce mark 42 then instant buy for me..iron patriot not a main character in iron man 3 lol..


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 441
Yup got a point there


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 533
No picture from the link?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Imaginarium art iron patriot
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 441
zulzee wrote:
No picture from the link?


Not sure why?? Just go to their website bro


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : 1/6 Action figures


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.