Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- 3 more updates pg54
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 5775
Walau eh!!! I love the gun !!!!!!! Nice shots also for the Ayam Mans :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- The Avengers p52, Hulk p53
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5935
matrixism wrote:
The size is 1:4 scale, 25 inches, price is around 2k, this is produced by Sideshow and Legacy effect, which use in The Avengers movie as a 3d modeling guide, really a nice piece.
:finger: :finger:


No doubt its a nice piece!

Even the actor hold on to it last time.

Image

_________________
Image

How many of your friends have I killed?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- The Avengers p52, Hulk p53
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 5775
derichong wrote:
matrixism wrote:
The size is 1:4 scale, 25 inches, price is around 2k, this is produced by Sideshow and Legacy effect, which use in The Avengers movie as a 3d modeling guide, really a nice piece.
:finger: :finger:


No doubt its a nice piece!

Even the actor hold on to it last time.

Image

But this one is total naked version :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- 3 more updates pg54
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
Hisashi wrote:
Walau eh!!! I love the gun !!!!!!! Nice shots also for the Ayam Mans :lol:



Thz Bro!
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- The Avengers p52, Hulk p53
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
Hisashi wrote:
derichong wrote:
matrixism wrote:
The size is 1:4 scale, 25 inches, price is around 2k, this is produced by Sideshow and Legacy effect, which use in The Avengers movie as a 3d modeling guide, really a nice piece.
:finger: :finger:


No doubt its a nice piece!

Even the actor hold on to it last time.

Image

But this one is total naked version :lol:



Hehe....Bro Hisashi, if you don like it wear pant, you can make it naked.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- The Avengers p52, Hulk p53
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:41 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 5775
matrixism wrote:
Hehe....Bro Hisashi, if you don like it wear pant, you can make it naked.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wear pant better, as I don't want to see the green angry bird :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- The Avengers p52, Hulk p53
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:10 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
Hisashi wrote:
matrixism wrote:
Hehe....Bro Hisashi, if you don like it wear pant, you can make it naked.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wear pant better, as I don't want to see the green angry bird :lol:




Hehehe..A real angry one!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- 3 more updates pg54
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
Egg Attack Iron Man MK4


Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- 3 more updates pg54
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:44 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
Hot Toys 1/6th scale Leslie Cheung (Miss You Much Leslie Version) Limited 3000 pcs




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image




Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- another updates pg55
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Posts: 486
Nice photos of Leslie and the rest of your hauls bro !!

:finger: :finger: :finger:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.