Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- another updates pg55
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
acewong wrote:
Nice photos of Leslie and the rest of your hauls bro !!

:finger: :finger: :finger:




Wow!! Bro Ace, long long time never heard from you, where have you been? Change forum? Still collect statues? When can i see you latest collections? Bored here many old buddy MIA...
:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- another updates pg55
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Posts: 486
matrixism wrote:
acewong wrote:
Nice photos of Leslie and the rest of your hauls bro !!

:finger: :finger: :finger:




Wow!! Bro Ace, long long time never heard from you, where have you been? Change forum? Still collect statues? When can i see you latest collections? Bored here many old buddy MIA...
:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:


Still around but getting lazy to post..... yes, statues collection still growing. :lol: :lol:

Just received my Ivy Ex yesterday but havent taken out yet. Here are some for your viewing .....

Image
Image
Image
Image

:kiss: :kiss:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- another updates pg55
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
acewong wrote:
matrixism wrote:
acewong wrote:
Nice photos of Leslie and the rest of your hauls bro !!

:finger: :finger: :finger:




Wow!! Bro Ace, long long time never heard from you, where have you been? Change forum? Still collect statues? When can i see you latest collections? Bored here many old buddy MIA...
:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:


Still around but getting lazy to post..... yes, statues collection still growing. :lol: :lol:




Just received my Ivy Ex yesterday but havent taken out yet. Here are some for your viewing .....

Image
Image
Image
Image

:kiss: :kiss:



Cool man, all ur Predators and Thor, want more more more!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- another updates pg55
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
September 2013 Update



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Enjoy!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- September 2013 updates pg55
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm 
Offline
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:35 pm
Posts: 10052
Image

Liked this pic... my hero when i was small ET.
sadly it was sold out so fast at xl... no chance!
The NECA said only ONE production run for this ET because of anniversary...


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- September 2013 updates pg55
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
tatuche wrote:
Image

Liked this pic... my hero when i was small ET.
sadly it was sold out so fast at xl... no chance!
The NECA said only ONE production run for this ET because of anniversary...



Ya, I bought it is also because of childhood memory!
:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My collectionssssss- September 2013 updates pg55
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:16 pm 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 am
Posts: 352
2013 Year End Update


Image


Image



TOTAL RECALL 1:4 SCALE SYNTH


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image



TOTAL RECALL 1:4 SCALE SYNTH - HCG EXCLUSIVE EDITION


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Enjoy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.