Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Post subject: Kagaku Ninja Tai - Gatchaman
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

Hi,
Inconjunction with the up coming Gatchaman new movie, I would like to share with you my Gatchaman collection and I hope all Gatchaman fans will share with us your collection here too.
Basically my collection are figures, vehicles, secret base, book, music CD and DVD.

Gatchaman is a Tatsunoko Production and was started in Year 1972. A Science Ninja Team of 5 members -Ken, Joe, Jun, Jinpei and Ryu. There are total of 3 season for these series - Gatchaman, Gatchaman II and Gatchaman F.

Lets start with my collection:

Banpresto Tatsunoko Action Hero Series- Gatchaman Ken. Ken is my favourite character.
This is the first release , it has less articulation, about 3.5" and came with only a weapon. The second release of this figure came with a extra SD Red Impulse Captain figure.

Nest Is the Banpresto DX Figurine Gatchaman Ken -This is a 7" tall figure without any articulation, came with base and a weapon Badoran. This is the first release together with Polymer, the second release of this figure was paired with Casshan.
This figure with a fixed pose from the famous classic pose of Gatchaman.

Banpresto Tatsunoko Hero -Gatchaman Ken. Another Gatchaman with fixed pose.

Takara Tatsunoko Hero collection -Gatchaman Ken. A microman series of Gatchaman. I think this was released in conjuction with PS1 Game Tatsunoko Fight.

Medicom/Diamon select -12" Gatchaman Ken.

Yujin Gasyapon Tatsunoko Hero Series Part 1 to Part 4- These are the gasyapon figure released by Yujin together with others tatsunoko heroes such as tekkaman, casshan, polymer and etc. Picture shown are Gatchaman Ken, Joe, Jun, Jinpei, Ryu, Berg Kaste and Galactor Soldier.

Yujin Box figure - Gatchaman. Same as above but release in a set of 5 figures.

Unifive Cho Shin GoKin Gatchaman figurine. Set of 5 figures with a transparent base. The base is the Gatchaman "G" logo.

Imai Gatchaman Secret base - This is a plastic model released by IMAI. This plastic model came with 5 mini diecast vehicle G1 to G5. (G4 is plastic) I have not assembly the secret, therefore I have attached one example of the complete assembly picture for reference.

Unifive Cho Shin Gokin - Godphoenix limited edtion - This is a limited edition which came with the fire phoenix mode. The later released was only with a Badoran. I like this vehicle the most as it contain G1 to G5. G1 and be installed at the back, G2 on the front and G3 to G4 on the left and right wing respectively. It is similar to the Popynica Godphoenix.

Yujin Gasyapon - God Phoenix. It came with fire a base and fire phoenix mode.

Imai mini diecast vehicle -G1 to G5.

To be continued.....

Part 2.........

Gatchaman Graffiti Book 1st and 2nd Edition.

Gatchaman Material book

Our belove Gatchaman book

Gatchaman Anime book - Mainly with pictures capture from the TV series. There are 2 pictures stroy in this book, one of it is the final episode.

Top Cow Gatchaman reference book- This is not a comic book, this is a Gatchaman reference book from Top Cow with character profile, Mecha profile, story and nice posater from the famous artist Alex Ross

Top Cow Gatchaman Comic Book

Gtachaman VCD OVA - Volume 1 to 3

Gatchaman DVD - Movie

Gatchaman TV Mucis CD.

Gatchaman PC Game - very old PC game.

Last edited by gatchaman on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Kagaku Ninja Tai - Gatchaman
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 pm 
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei

if not mistaken...the last rumor heard that Hottoys will be making Gatchaman also...hope it comes true.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 am 
XL Talented
XL Talented

what happen to the CGI gatchaman movie? will it be out since AstroBoy didnt really make it in the box office man...the studio must have felt the blow man

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

mynnDAWG wrote:
what happen to the CGI gatchaman movie? will it be out since AstroBoy didnt really make it in the box office man...the studio must have felt the blow man

Hi guys, thanks for your support. I have update with more pictures of my collection. Thanks.

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery