Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 Marcus Wright reviwed (pg 24)
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:06 am 
Offline
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 12157
minky wrote:
My contest review is up~ shame1
---->check it out~

Since it's not allowed to post reply on the page. You guys can leave your opinion, or anything that you might disagree with me and post your reply here~

:p

nice review sis :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

_________________
my collection Here


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 Marcus Wright reviwed (pg 24)
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:21 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
coolmaul wrote:
minky wrote:
My contest review is up~ shame1
---->check it out~

Since it's not allowed to post reply on the page. You guys can leave your opinion, or anything that you might disagree with me and post your reply here~

:p

nice review sis :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:


Thank you~ :p


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 Marcus Wright reviwed (pg 24)
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm 
Offline
XL Moderator
XL Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:45 am
Posts: 608
Location: Kuala Lumpur
minky wrote:
My contest review is up~ shame1
---->check it out~

Since it's not allowed to post reply on the page. You guys can leave your opinion, or anything that you might disagree with me and post your reply here~

:p

As always, a great review. :finger: This time, I will refrain myself from participating in the review contest. Let it be a 3 corner fight. All the best. :cool:


Back to top
 Profile YIM 
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 Marcus Wright reviwed (pg 24)
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
fermill1978 wrote:
As always, a great review. :finger:

THANKIU~ :D


fermill1978 wrote:
This time, I will refrain myself from participating in the review contest.

Why~?? The more the merrier~ :p


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 IMBD contest review
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:22 am 
Offline
XL Junior
XL Junior

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 am
Posts: 25
cool reviews thanks :cool:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 IMBD contest review
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:25 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5935
Sis Minky, read your reviews!

It's nice that you added some humourous parts here and there throughout your review so that your reader doesn't feel bored reading it.

I enjoyed it throughout...!

ANOTHER GREAT JOB DONE THERE!

gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1

_________________
Image

How many of your friends have I killed?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 IMBD contest review
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 747
Location: Planet Pinky
derichong wrote:
Sis Minky, read your reviews!

It's nice that you added some humourous parts here and there throughout your review so that your reader doesn't feel bored reading it.

I enjoyed it throughout...!

ANOTHER GREAT JOB DONE THERE!

gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1 gongxi1

Thank you very much~ :0~
I was worried that I might be trying too hard to be funny... :?
But glad you enjoyed it~ "waiting'



Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: {{PLANET PINKY}}: Hottoys 1/6 IMBD contest review
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5935
minky wrote:
Thank you very much~ :0~
I was worried that I might be trying too hard to be funny... :?
But glad you enjoyed it~ "waiting'



Seriously, I don't find you are actually "trying" to be funny, you done it quite naturally, and I loves it!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

P.S: Not polishing your shoes here...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image

How many of your friends have I killed?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.