Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:05 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Doha,Qatar
J.L wrote:
The CG look very nice... :smile: :smile:


thanks, i just bought it from XL last month, is tone of the best CG collection :Woo:

_________________
"never give up, never surrender..."

Image


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIMICQ 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Doha,Qatar
Khoo wrote:
Wah...very nice collection esp the Takara CG girls and Gundam...got a lot of nice poses... :smile: :smile: :smile:

thanks bro khoo, later when i free i will take more shot of other model and post it here :lol:

_________________
"never give up, never surrender..."

Image


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIMICQ 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:13 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Doha,Qatar
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
here is some of my collection i have taking the photo :Woo:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

another great collection, I did not know that DMC 2 also got toys, seems like they really know how to "Korek" money from us :???: :???:


ya, is from the KT figure, DMC 3 is already out and DOA too :Woo:

_________________
"never give up, never surrender..."

Image


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIMICQ 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:10 pm 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:18 pm
Posts: 994
Location: KL
zirron wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
here is some of my collection i have taking the photo :Woo:

another great collection, I did not know that DMC 2 also got toys, seems like they really know how to "Korek" money from us :???: :???:


ya, is from the KT figure, DMC 3 is already out and DOA too :Woo:

Yup, I saw them in the internet, but too bad they are small, not my taste as I prefer 1/8 size for any figure :Woo:

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:50 pm 
Offline
XL Junior
XL Junior
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:05 pm
Posts: 111
Location: kl, damansara, pj
bro zirron!!! y ur gundam not colour 1? use the air brush can look better mah~~~ :smile: :smile: my all gundam oso got colour 1 :Woo: :Woo:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:10 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Doha,Qatar
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
here is some of my collection i have taking the photo :Woo:

another great collection, I did not know that DMC 2 also got toys, seems like they really know how to "Korek" money from us :???: :???:


ya, is from the KT figure, DMC 3 is already out and DOA too :Woo:

Yup, I saw them in the internet, but too bad they are small, not my taste as I prefer 1/8 size for any figure :Woo:


ya i also like the 1/8 side figure too, i have some of them now :razz: hope they come out the lady mary too, because she hot!

_________________
"never give up, never surrender..."

Image


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIMICQ 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:12 am 
Offline
XL Expert
XL Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Doha,Qatar
dexboo9 wrote:
bro zirron!!! y ur gundam not colour 1? use the air brush can look better mah~~~ :smile: :smile: my all gundam oso got colour 1 :Woo: :Woo:


bro dexboo9, ya i did plan to have color it, i talk with ggkeat about it, but right now i don't have more suitable place to do it yet.

_________________
"never give up, never surrender..."

Image


Back to top
 Profile WWWYIMICQ 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:21 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:18 pm
Posts: 994
Location: KL
zirron wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
ggkeat wrote:
zirron wrote:
here is some of my collection i have taking the photo :Woo:

another great collection, I did not know that DMC 2 also got toys, seems like they really know how to "Korek" money from us :???: :???:


ya, is from the KT figure, DMC 3 is already out and DOA too :Woo:

Yup, I saw them in the internet, but too bad they are small, not my taste as I prefer 1/8 size for any figure :Woo:


ya i also like the 1/8 side figure too, i have some of them now :razz: hope they come out the lady mary too, because she hot!
The DMC 1 female character?? :smile: :smile:

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:49 am 
Offline
XL Junior
XL Junior
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:05 pm
Posts: 111
Location: kl, damansara, pj
zirron wrote:
dexboo9 wrote:
bro zirron!!! y ur gundam not colour 1? use the air brush can look better mah~~~ :smile: :smile: my all gundam oso got colour 1 :Woo: :Woo:


bro dexboo9, ya i did plan to have color it, i talk with ggkeat about it, but right now i don't have more suitable place to do it yet.
oic........... nvm, if u wan find the air brush i can help u find the nice price, juz let me know if u wan oledi............. :Woo: :Woo:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:46 am 
Offline
XL Freak
XL Freak
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:24 am
Posts: 422
Location: People die, get sick and cry every day here, THE REAL HELL...
You have some rare pieces bro Zirron... Wonderful :biggrin: :biggrin:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : XL Forumers Collections Gallery

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.