Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm 
XL Expert
XL Expert

BeastX wrote:
Mrcaleb86 wrote:
Not easy for me to just call KL le..I from Sarawak really far.I already sent an email again.If still fail, i think have to call liaw..Hope u r reading this XL team.

Being from the same island as you (north, in a city) ..... Citylink takes 1 to 2 days to reach me on ordinary week day, and may delay an additional 2 days if the parcel reach on Sat (no updates on Sunday). So delivery may range typically from 1 to 4 days. The max I got was 6 to 7 days, during CNY.

Post #666.... Devil's No.

lol! 666 the devil number! i remember once my father told me that he received a call from his office during midnight, cant remember my dad heard noises or nobody talk.. but the number is from 666.. :neutral:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

BeastX wrote:
Mrcaleb86 wrote:
Wa, 6 to 7 days will make me go mad lol! So did they give u the tracking number? From the day u order, how long does it take to arrive ur place?(not during CNY) I also from north city.

Yes tracking no. was given, was sitting a the CityLink's storage for a good 4 days during weekend and CNY holidays.... but typical is max. 3 days/4 days. Say sent Thusday night, delivery may occur on Friday/Saturday/Monday.. rarely on Tue.

North city but different state, and next to the International Airport.

XL give the tracking number after u paid the amount right?Or need wait 2 days for tracking number from XL email? I already paid but no tracking number given yet...i hope they sent it liaw...did u call XL b4?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:53 pm 
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei

Mrcaleb86 wrote:
XL give the tracking number after u paid the amount right?Or need wait 2 days for tracking number from XL email? I already paid but no tracking number given yet...i hope they sent it liaw...did u call XL b4?

My orders are PO mostly..... between paid (of in-stock goods) and issue of tracking no., 2 days (or more) is typical (from my experience) ..... so patience (is a virtue)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

BeastX wrote:
Mrcaleb86 wrote:

My orders are PO mostly..... between paid (of in-stock goods) and issue of tracking no., 2 days (or more) is typical (from my experience) ..... so patience (is a virtue)

Wa..then i waited more than 2 days liaw..i think i just call ba.Phone credit get eaten for nothing.... :tear:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 pm 
XL Newbie

Had a bad experience in XL BTS. The sales guy treat every coustomer like invisible man. So just walk off.
XL Empire & MV still my best outlet. (not been to HQ yet)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 pm 
XL Expert
XL Expert

ccc88 wrote:
Had a bad experience in XL BTS. The sales guy treat every coustomer like invisible man. So just walk off.

BTS Sam OK wor.... :finger:
HQ very cramp space cos of all the new/old stock pilling up :? ....but if you go thru the shop, sometimes can find tos long forgotten toys hidden in the shelf. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm 
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei

ccc88 wrote:

i think it is very subjective. Some customer like ppl following them to show that they are been served. Some ppls prefer sale person don't care them so that they can "shop" more relax.

For me, I prefer 2nd option....

I used to be in BTS for many times.. they also not care me.. but .. they are "watching" .... at the end of each row ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm 
XL Newbie

kkchan wrote:
ccc88 wrote:

i think it is very subjective. Some customer like ppl following them to show that they are been served. Some ppls prefer sale person don't care them so that they can "shop" more relax.

I used to be in BTS for many times.. they also not care me.. but .. they are "watching" .... at the end of each row ...

Maybe i like sales ppl to greet & smile. maybe i am not regular in BTS.
So stick to MV & Empire. was at Empire on Saturday to POed my Iron Monger
before the Gas Leak Blast. :-D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 pm 
XL Expert
XL Expert

kkchan wrote:
ccc88 wrote:

this i gotta agree.....ech of our expectation as customer is different.....so let's shop at the outlets that we feel gives us the best service......

*Never give up! Never surrender!*

*Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:18 am 
XL Freak
XL Freak

klawie wrote:
kkchan wrote:
ccc88 wrote:

this i gotta agree.....ech of our expectation as customer is different.....so let's shop at the outlets that we feel gives us the best service......

Sam at BTS very good and friendly wo... Of course la when I first started he will not approach and intro stuff to buy or PO la... Realistically, can't aspect him to approach every one who walk into his store right? Some people prefer to browse around freely le...

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next