Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:07 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Posts: 1090
So far i have been to all XL outlets. All the XL staffs are very friendly and helpful. Of course i won't expect them to stand at the door welcoming me, and then smile at me all the time, and then follow me around the shop. That will make me feel more awkward, which also applied to all other kind of shops. I prefer they take me "invisible" sometimes, cause sometimes will feel paiseh if just walk around without buying anything. "shame1"


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 am 
Offline
XL Talented
XL Talented
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am
Posts: 731
wmteoh82 wrote:
So far i have been to all XL outlets. All the XL staffs are very friendly and helpful. Of course i won't expect them to stand at the door welcoming me, and then smile at me all the time, and then follow me around the shop. That will make me feel more awkward, which also applied to all other kind of shops. I prefer they take me "invisible" sometimes, cause sometimes will feel paiseh if just walk around without buying anything. "shame1"

same to me, sometime need to walk around the shop with out some one following me.... x selesa wo...

_________________
forever young....


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm 
Offline
XL Newbie

Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 am
Posts: 5
I'm a fan of hot toy from JB. There's not easy for us to find a specialist exclusive toy collector shop like XL at JB (except Singapore). Eventually I was introduced by some collectors fans to get to known to XL shop few years ago. I was so happy for my 1st time visit of purchased, most of the time then I just made pre-order by phone, (I'll purposely travel to TS outlet all way the from JB just to collect our pre-order items). :lol: After since few thousand buck spent I became XL member too. :cheer:

But about the services, sometimes it depends on that sales person they hired or how they manage :o . For me, I 'm not not very satisfied & had to accepted the defaulted product on my last pre-order on Aug 2009 (Ironman M1). What happened is, my retrieved product had a missing part (after went back to JB), clear to known as manufactured defect. Several phone calls have been called out.., same excuse that they claimed will call back.., (detail photo has been sent, bill no.,talk to person in charge.., inform HQ.., "you have to send complain to 'hot toy' personally", "you should check before you leave!" :mad: wtf, & bla bla bla...) After everything I've tried & still no news from XL TS, so I 've no choice to contact to Hot Toy (HK) company which Hot Toy claimed that they can replace for such imperfection items, but the claim must made by dealer.. So then I lost all my communication channel & i've been wasting so much time & money for the long distance call just to follow up the complain till Jul 2010 (almost a year) there's still no even one call or feedback from XL after since then until now... :| (still don't know why nobody can help to deal with my case???)

Well.. Uncle Long, if you're reading this, please be sure that until now I'm still support your website & company at others outlets. Just then before you smile, please think again that your successful achievement are from your loyalty customer likes us.. As the matter a fact in term of return, to provide a better service with experience & quality younger sale person, a top management of services system for all over your branch outlets & be more appreciate & respect of your different level of customer is very important to well as maintaining a good commitment for the company.. :0~

Wish this comment can regain my confident to walk in to that outlet on my next visit again..

former XL fan.


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
i used to travel to many toy shops almost every day i can say ! XL for me, is a very interesting place. from last time unknown some become friends. they treated customers very well i can said. sometime, my friends who do not play toy or enter XL 1st time will collect for me and i din hear any complain from them. Maybe sometime... they forgone or miss out something that we expect. some staffs has change alot and become more and more pro in dealing with customers and this is why we are supporting them. from what they will change in future but not how are them today.

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:18 am
Posts: 5989
Location: Shah Alam
i dun have problem changed a defective item fm XL .... but you had to act fast as soon as you realized it... but if complaint made after certain period of purchased ... you cannot blame them for not doing so as there are those who misuse the return policy privilege by 'raping' the figure kaw-kaw when bring home and broke it or misplaced small item and etc.....and yet claimed manufacturer defects....hope you understand...


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
dr_doom wrote:
i dun have problem changed a defective item fm XL .... but you had to act fast as soon as you realized it... but if complaint made after certain period of purchased ... you cannot blame them for not doing so as there are those who misuse the return policy privilege by 'raping' the figure kaw-kaw when bring home and broke it or misplaced small item and etc.....and yet claimed manufacturer defects....hope you understand...

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm 
Offline
XL Newbie

Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 am
Posts: 5
I'm glad you dun have any related issue problems so far, I was too very happy with my previous purchased at XLTS, but it doesn't mean it won't happen to someone else in different circumstance...

For more than 80k spent & 10 years experience as a collector, it not like to question us about the awareness of the return policy, & YES, it is very valid under the customer return policy privilege on the 2nd day of purchased... Don't you agree?
And yet, is the XLTS sales who claimed 'it could be manufacturer defects on the missing part'.. HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD.. (How can we criticized a side without knowing what they are dealing with.. Can you? Beside you don't even know what & how important the missing part are for the resales value... :cool:


Pm me if you really care & want to know more... :cool:


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
gon1118 wrote:
I'm glad you dun have any related issue problems so far, I was too very happy with my previous purchased at XLTS, but it doesn't mean it won't happen to someone else in different circumstance...

For more than 80k spent & 10 years experience as a collector, it not like to question us about the awareness of the return policy, & YES, it is very valid under the customer return policy privilege on the 2nd day of purchased... Don't you agree?
And yet, is the XLTS sales who claimed 'it could be manufacturer defects on the missing part'.. HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD.. (How can we criticized a side without knowing what they are dealing with.. Can you? Beside you don't even know what & how important the missing part are for the resales value... :cool:


Pm me if you really care & want to know more... :cool:



perhaps is * Resell Value?

free to voice out here. nth to PM, this forum is Transparent ~

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:39 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:18 am
Posts: 5989
Location: Shah Alam
the best solution for you is to call them directly or straight to front desk as soon as u realised something is wrong with the item u bought... well ...we can talk until 100 pages here but still it won't solved your problem...my point is ... all we can do is guide you to correct channel to solved your problem which is the XL team itself...you can called them and the number is visible at xl main website...


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Disappointed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
dr_doom wrote:
the best solution for you is to call them directly or straight to front desk as soon as u realised something is wrong with the item u bought... well ...we can talk until 100 pages here but still it won't solved your problem...my point is ... all we can do is guide you to correct channel to solved your problem which is the XL team itself...you can called them and the number is visible at xl main website...

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.