Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm 
Offline
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am
Posts: 3712
dr_doom wrote:
KAIYODO wrote:
:lol: .....everytime say "tak kena, tak kena" tis time "kena" lor....... :evil:

u know laa that farking SS never cheat on value one.....where independent seller all gave susutnilai in actual declared value.....that's why KENA...


10%.... new tax since 2011 (unless budget 2012 increased it).... Say, RM700 CIF.... Tax is RM70.

A RM110 tax would mean a RM1100 CIF value.


Last edited by BeastX on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm 
Offline
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 12157
apple juice wrote:
coolmaul wrote:
dr_doom wrote:
puk-i-ti*ng...got sms fm fedex this morning....item kena tax....RM11+ ..... belum sampai MY sudah give early warning kena tx.... &**^%%$$## :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:

bro, apa u order from ss? :salute: mind to tell :salute:

I guess is Shadow or Batman, becos i kena too!!! "mess-up" "sumpah" :wasted: :mad:

means the total cost of batman will be around 1k, right? Anyway still a lot cheaper than goreng price lah "stress"

_________________
my collection Here


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
coolmaul wrote:
apple juice wrote:
coolmaul wrote:
dr_doom wrote:
puk-i-ti*ng...got sms fm fedex this morning....item kena tax....RM11+ ..... belum sampai MY sudah give early warning kena tx.... &**^%%$$## :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:

bro, apa u order from ss? :salute: mind to tell :salute:

I guess is Shadow or Batman, becos i kena too!!! "mess-up" "sumpah" :wasted: :mad:

means the total cost of batman will be around 1k, right? Anyway still a lot cheaper than goreng price lah "stress"


hahaha~ thats y i cancel from SS for another set~

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:15 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:18 am
Posts: 5989
Location: Shah Alam
but still economic than you buy at toy fair.......transportation,hotels,foods,time and all the hassle mau rebut-rebut plus mau wake up early morning to line up...lagi banyak duit habis bro...but still a lot cheaper than harga pasaran gelap of course...

coolmaul wrote:
bro, apa u order from ss? :salute: mind to tell :salute:

ohh....itu......HT exclusive berus wayne


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 pm 
Offline
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am
Posts: 3712
dr_doom wrote:
coolmaul wrote:
bro, apa u order from ss? :salute: mind to tell :salute:

ohh....itu......HT exclusive berus wayne

Cost (CIF) before tax? because I think you were overtaxed (not by much though... RM2x+)


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:18 am
Posts: 5989
Location: Shah Alam
BeastX wrote:
Cost (CIF) before tax? because I think you were overtaxed (not by much though... RM2x+)

today evening i baru mau take the item fm Fedex...dunno actual cost and why the cost was like that....only got sms early warning fm fedex yesterday...item pun this morning baru sampai...


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 5775
dr_doom wrote:
BeastX wrote:
Cost (CIF) before tax? because I think you were overtaxed (not by much though... RM2x+)

today evening i baru mau take the item fm Fedex...dunno actual cost and why the cost was like that....only got sms early warning fm fedex yesterday...item pun this morning baru sampai...

If you don't mind to p.m me how much did you get tax for that berus wayne? :?
Like BeastX said, so does it mean the 15.5% is no more, and latest is 10%?


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 7571
Hisashi wrote:
dr_doom wrote:
BeastX wrote:
Cost (CIF) before tax? because I think you were overtaxed (not by much though... RM2x+)

today evening i baru mau take the item fm Fedex...dunno actual cost and why the cost was like that....only got sms early warning fm fedex yesterday...item pun this morning baru sampai...

If you don't mind to p.m me how much did you get tax for that berus wayne? :?
Like BeastX said, so does it mean the 15.5% is no more, and latest is 10%?


ya bro~ i wn to know also pls pm me yah once u done~

_________________
Image
[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=637262271#!/dragonsimweelun]facebook[/url ]


Back to top
 Profile WWW 
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 am 
Offline
XL Benshi
XL Benshi
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:18 am
Posts: 5989
Location: Shah Alam
so many people ask.......and here it is....

i dun know how those bastard custom charged me...mau bising-bising also malas laa...it's not fedex fault also....so came,pick up and straight away bayar tax with no questioned ask....at least i'm happy to bring the berus wayne home...

the invoice that came - item + shipping bout RM7++
and
it's obviously overcharged !


Image


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: About the RM500 limit for buying toys from overseas by EMS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am 
Offline
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 12157
dr_doom wrote:
so many people ask.......and here it is....

i dun know how those bastard custom charged me...mau bising-bising also malas laa...it's not fedex fault also....so came,pick up and straight away bayar tax with no questioned ask....at least i'm happy to bring the berus wayne home...

the invoice that came - item + shipping bout RM7++
and
it's obviously overcharged !


Image

700 + 111.73 = rm811.73 :salute: still a lot cheaper than market price :salute:
and congratz bro :salute: share pics plssssss "waiting'

_________________
my collection Here


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ] 

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style by Midnight Phoenix & N.Design Studio
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.