Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 359, 360, 361, 362, 363
 Post subject: Re: General Movie Reviews
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 am 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

Superman kills because he was forced to..

How many of your friends have I killed?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

Was hoping to see Amanda Waller in MOS, but then I remembered they've wasted her in Green Lantern. Maybe we'll have Lex Luthor or Brainiac in the sequel?

Profile WWWYIM 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

I just watched the wolverine . The ending extra/credit showing "stark industry" advertisment ... I was thninking he will be a new member of avengers 2...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm 
XL Expert
XL Expert

tatuche wrote:
I just watched the wolverine . The ending extra/credit showing "stark industry" advertisment ... I was thninking he will be a new member of avengers 2...

bro.......not STARK, it's TRASK Industries. the maker of mutant hunter "Sentinels" :lol:
to tos who haven't watched yet remember to stay back (bout 2 or 3 minutes) n wait for the after credit scene, master of magnet and prof.wheelchair will be making an appearance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

KAIYODO wrote:
tatuche wrote:

bro.......not STARK, it's TRASK Industries. the maker of mutant hunter "Sentinels" :lol:
to tos who haven't watched yet remember to stay back (bout 2 or 3 minutes) n wait for the after credit scene, master of magnet and prof.wheelchair will be making an appearance.

sorry for my bad... :salute: :pai seh:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:15 pm 
XL Newbie

The Conjuring was superbbbbb!

Scare as hell... highly recommended... many elements of surprises.... :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

james wan did it again!
When I watch this movie, most of the time the audience covering their face with their hands.. including me... haha... :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 pm 
XL Sen-Sei
XL Sen-Sei

Thor: The Dark World
A Scientific review.

[spoiler]

In points form:
1. Putting a more clearer realistic tone to it compared to Thor 1 (Departure from the mythos and Comics). The 9 realms are distance planets with life presumably in the same Milky-way Galaxy. Just 5 realms were shown in detail (Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim [Frost Giants], Vanaheim [Hogun's home world], Svartalfheim [Dark Elves]). The more realistic realms are presented/mentioned, not the exotic/unrealistic ones.

Dis-jointed: In Thor 1 the rainbow bridge shows it drops to space/emptyness/space... Thor 2 shows it at a sea expanse... then again version 1 and 2 of the Bi-Frost might be at different areas. Asgard in Thor 1 is like the comics, a land in space... while Thor 2 is appears to be a planet.

The 9 planets/relms are not all there is..... as there are many other life forms from other planets.... queue: Guardians of the Galaxy/Thanos

2. Somehow there is a 5000 years cycle (or alignment) occurrence in which somehow allows seamless and instantaneous travel to the 9 planets... these would be portals (or worm holes). In the marvel Movieverse.. there are 3 modes of travel:
(A) Existing Portals, no energy required, fixed areas
(B) Dark Energy/Tesseract opening portals/transporting objects, high energy, can go to anyway.
© Bi-Frost, speed objects beyond the speed of light...... To and Fro to Asgards's Bi-frost.... probably limited to the 9 realms.
Loki uses A and B for travels... lacking access to C.

3. Humanoid lifeforms from the other 4 realms/planets (not Earth/Midgard) .... Asgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Svartalfheim.. apparently have a extremely long life-span.... maybe around or more than 5k years... lets just say at least 10k years for the Asgardians... So more than enough for the whole of human's recorded history.. Norse mythos is probably around 6k years old regarding Odin....It's is then presumed then Bor/Malekith/Aether event probably occurred at least 2 cycles ago... or 10k years ago. So, if Thor stayed for the whole of Jane's life-time it's probably just a month of Thor entire life-span (Correlating 10k Asgardian years = 85 human years). Thor's tryst...is just a blip in time for Asgardians....

4. So the 5 Infinity gems for Thanos' gauntlet.... Physic terms regarding what it contains:
(I) Tesseract: Dark Energy
(II) Aether: Anti-Matter...
III, IV & V are unknown..... but one of them has to be Dark Matter.... They (Script writers and scientific advisors) have a trend of using unknown quantities in Physic for powers...

5. Bad/inaccurate CGI animation regarding Midgard (Earth) and moon. 1) The Moon is too small. 2) The Moon is too near..... Hollywood always gets this wrong. hopping Marvel could do better.... They could have just animated Earth and the Moon is not in frame... Anyways nice depiction of Thors hammer heading to where he is in the Universe (or Galaxy), when he went from portal to portal on and off planet...

[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm 
XL Talented
XL Talented

one of the avengers team is in the thor 2 movie.... :0~

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 359, 360, 361, 362, 363