just watch Prometheus yesterday, interesting plot/storyline kept me glued to the seat eager to know what's gonna happen next every time they walk down tos creepy corridor.
i give 3.5 out of 5.
after watching Prometheus movie, was again left with more unanswered question like the 1st Alien movie, guess we have to wait for a sequel
at least we got to know a bout the Alien origin and who r the space jockey which was not explain in previous Alien movies.
Spoiler, highlight to read.......
- actually what the heck are tos black ooze in the jars?....bio chemical to kill?..... substance to create/change/evolve lifeform?
- 1st scene engineer drank it n his body deteriorate n died (or it wasn't the same black ooze?).....n why did he kill himself?
- the worm on the ground kena the black ooze n become huge "penis thingy" like snake? tat forced a "blowjob" on Millburn.....but no Alien busted out of him later on?
- Fitfeild the geologist guy become a zombie after he face plant into a pool of black ooze with his helmet burned/damaged by acid blood after helping Millburn with his "penis thingy" problem.
- Holloway was infected with the black ooze n his body was deteriorate n dying like the 1st scene engineer? or was he changing into a zombie like Fitfeild?
- Shaw was impregnate by infected Holloway n gave birth to a "sotong" n tat "sotong" grow to a huge "sotong" tat impregnate the engineer who then gave birth to an "ALIEN".
so what the heck is the black ooze?....what is it purpose actually? to create? to destroy?
seem to have different effect on different individual.
opps....interseting, just found this site which explained quite a lot bout engineer, black liquid n Alien origin.http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Engineer