Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next
 Post subject: Re: Newbie Introduction Thread ~Come on in and say hello~
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm 
XL Expert
XL Expert

dragonsim wrote:
Red Cometz wrote:
hi i am new here :) n lv1 on photograph "waiting' i collection Figma and revoltect i dont collection playart cuz they fail me :( cuz... they dont have extra face and hand like figma n revoltect here my blog:http://my-figma-army.blogspot.com/ and i got a question when i did my preorder at XL for the 1st time was BRS2035 figma the website say ship now mean arrive? when i go there staff: did they call u?
me:no?
staff: wait til they call u
me: oh ok no problem!~
XL will call me? most of other shop(not XL) i did preorder didnt call me(lazy) need me to call "stress" n i did preorder early then my friend n he got it 1st(at XL time square) o.0 i dont understand TQ for replayin!

hi. 1st of all i welcome you to XL. i am Dragon Sim. 9s 2 meet you.. when ever you see item arrived in announcement. please dont go directly to shop coz u might be in second or later batch. what you can do is call to the shop u PO, tell them your receipt number and ask them check is ur item in this batch. thn if yes, u go collect. bear in mind, if u po 1st in outlet does not mean u are 1st in XL system. coz at the same time, ppl already PO at HQ or other place. thanks and hope this help u

hi red cometz, nice to meet u.....as for the shop calling u to collect it....most of the time....XL-Shop will call and will not forget......unless u r kan cheong like me who call them b4 they call me....kekekek...... :evil: and as bro dragon says, u POed first in one of the outlet does not mean u r the first.....so make sure u check first.... :finger: happy collecting.....

*Never give up! Never surrender!*

*Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 pm 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

klawie wrote:
dragonsim wrote:
Red Cometz wrote:
hi i am new here :) n lv1 on photograph "waiting' i collection Figma and revoltect i dont collection playart cuz they fail me :( cuz... they dont have extra face and hand like figma n revoltect here my blog:http://my-figma-army.blogspot.com/ and i got a question when i did my preorder at XL for the 1st time was BRS2035 figma the website say ship now mean arrive? when i go there staff: did they call u?
me:no?
staff: wait til they call u
me: oh ok no problem!~
XL will call me? most of other shop(not XL) i did preorder didnt call me(lazy) need me to call "stress" n i did preorder early then my friend n he got it 1st(at XL time square) o.0 i dont understand TQ for replayin!

hi. 1st of all i welcome you to XL. i am Dragon Sim. 9s 2 meet you.. when ever you see item arrived in announcement. please dont go directly to shop coz u might be in second or later batch. what you can do is call to the shop u PO, tell them your receipt number and ask them check is ur item in this batch. thn if yes, u go collect. bear in mind, if u po 1st in outlet does not mean u are 1st in XL system. coz at the same time, ppl already PO at HQ or other place. thanks and hope this help u

hi red cometz, nice to meet u.....as for the shop calling u to collect it....most of the time....XL-Shop will call and will not forget......unless u r kan cheong like me who call them b4 they call me....kekekek...... :evil: and as bro dragon says, u POed first in one of the outlet does not mean u r the first.....so make sure u check first.... :finger: happy collecting.....

hahaha~ good luck my friend

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 am 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

Red Cometz wrote:
hi i am new here :)

welcome on board bro :finger: :finger: :finger:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:48 pm 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

coolmaul wrote:
Red Cometz wrote:
hi i am new here :)

welcome on board bro :finger: :finger: :finger:

Welcome to XL forum... :gongxi1: :gongxi1: :gongxi1:
Happy buying happy sharing...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 am 
XL Newbie

I am also a newbie here. I am here just to say hello and welcome to all of you. I am here to discuss all about entertainment related topics.

watch movies online totally free....

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

johnwish210 wrote:
I am also a newbie here. I am here just to say hello and welcome to all of you. I am here to discuss all about entertainment related topics.

yes. here is the right place. u can find specific topic in specific threat. so what are you collecting ?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm 
XL Kouchou
XL Kouchou

johnwish210 wrote:

:p :p :p Welcome.... Tatuche here... :salute:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

Hihi all!! I think i joined this forum like 1~2 mths liao but now only really notice this thread... So I just wan say HI!!!!!!! again~ XD I just started to look into those figures thingy, so is a newbie... >.< And currently looking into anything related to Fate Series (Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero and etc)... ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 pm 
XL Benshi
XL Benshi

elyp wrote:
Hihi all!! I think i joined this forum like 1~2 mths liao but now only really notice this thread... So I just wan say HI!!!!!!! again~ XD I just started to look into those figures thingy, so is a newbie... >.< And currently looking into anything related to Fate Series (Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero and etc)... ^^

hahaha never too late ~ welcome on board and pls share your collection when free~ by the way~ DRaGoN SiM here and pls add me FB~ hahaha~

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:27 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

dragonsim wrote:
elyp wrote:

hahaha never too late ~ welcome on board and pls share your collection when free~ by the way~ DRaGoN SiM here and pls add me FB~ hahaha~

Will try to add you in FB when back home tonight if no go out tonight~ XD
I think my coming soon haul shud be a re-issue of Saber Lily Distant Avalon... Most probably will go get it after work~ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Board index : Toy's Land : General Topics

Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next