Board index : Toy's Land : Dolls, Soft Toys, Pinky:st & Other Cute Stuff

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:31 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

kei had DoD :mad: hahah she bought it without me! :p she's the one i was referring to.

well 230 bucks is considered..ok quite cheap . wish DoD had the same price too..sheesh. yea i guess the RM2K is the super dollfie.its bigger right ?

Profile YIM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:15 pm 
XL Junior
XL Junior

oh i see ^^ kei has a DoD? that's sweet ^^ should post it up XD i love to see DoD pics very much~ which DoD ? well, i've seen DoD Too n Bee-A in flesh(aka resin XD;;; ) before, they r belong to my frens too and they got really fair skin compare to volks SD.

This is Karu-chan ^w^ i was so delighted to see him during my last visit to a fren's place http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/dearsi/Cosfest%2005/DSCN3893.jpg

for my doll, is 27cm , as for SD ,is 60cm, that's the size diffrence between them ^^ this is the affortable doll to play and practise because of the features like can change her eyes, wigs and the ball-joints body which is almost similar to the SD.

if SD can be in this RM230+ price, i would not be in dillema and heartfelt for one for so long ^^; i m still saving for a DoD Si/Twingkey, but it would take really long time, cuz i dun enuff funding till next year...*le sighs*[/url]

The Little Room is Love.

Last edited by kanariya on Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:16 am 
XL Freak
XL Freak

Those DOD dolls are really pretty :o At first i thought all of the dolls are girls but only to find out that they actually make boys too :pai seh: Seriously i would like to collect them if not for the price :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:56 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

^w^ of course dey do have boys , eheh, any doll i've seen have both gender, teehee ^w^

ya, the price is always a 'sky price' , but if u're patient enuff, you'll able to get one soon too, all the best ya ;D

The Little Room is Love.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:09 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

christ wrote:
Those DOD dolls are really pretty :o At first i thought all of the dolls are girls but only to find out that they actually make boys too :pai seh: Seriously i would like to collect them if not for the price :shock:

hohohoh..won't u won't u?? of course u wud say its pretty! :smile: c'mon don't be shy, even Uncle Loong likes girly2 dolls too :biggrin: DoD doll is quite big tho..and kinda heavy. Lets wait till Kei finishes her assignment and post some pics here :biggrin:

Profile YIM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:55 am 
XL Freak
XL Freak

Faerie wrote:
christ wrote:

hohohoh..won't u won't u?? of course u wud say its pretty! :smile: c'mon don't be shy, even Uncle Loong likes girly2 dolls too :biggrin: DoD doll is quite big tho..and kinda heavy. Lets wait till Kei finishes her assignment and post some pics here :biggrin:

Hehe, I where got shy.. I've d mentioned that if i have the money then i wouldn't mind buying them :smile: Unfortunately, those Dod are just way to expensive :sad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:21 am 
XL Super Moderator
XL Super Moderator

looks like there are alot of doll collector out there and i think they have beautyful collection.

btw welcome to xl toys forum, kanariya, nice collection u have there, hope u can bring more doll lover into here..hahaha...i'm sure uncle loong will be very happy...hahahaha....

Profile YIM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:45 pm 
XL Newbie

ehh!! kanariya are you from kk? coz i've seen the profile in ur blog...

Profile WWWYIM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:08 pm 
XL Newbie

Faerie wrote:
kei had DoD :mad: hahah she bought it without me! :p she's the one i was referring to.

uh..really2 sorry for not telling you sooner.. :cry: ..huhu forgive me kay? :D i'll buy you blythe or pinky:st next time(if i got the money heheh) ;)

and since i've already done two of my assignments, i'm thinking maybe i'll set up a blog or something to put up the pics..

anyways, i don't know if you guys already know abt this website but it features a collection of Blythe dolls and the pictures are so awesome, i guess it's worth it to visit her website :)
here's the link http://www.jooli.com/

Profile WWWYIM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:35 am 
XL Junior
XL Junior

kei wrote:
Faerie wrote:

uh..really2 sorry for not telling you sooner.. :cry: ..huhu forgive me kay? :D i'll buy you blythe or pinky:st next time(if i got the money heheh) ;)

no blythe.pinky pinky! muahaha ..j/k of course :smile: :biggrin:

Profile YIM 

Board index : Toy's Land : Dolls, Soft Toys, Pinky:st & Other Cute Stuff

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next